Real Business and CBI are proud to launch the 2013 First Women Awards, which recognise pioneering businesswomen in the UK. You can make a nomination and find out more information at the awards website.
- Women who are trailblazers and pioneers in business – genuine “glass ceiling breakers”.
- Women whose achievements have helped – and are helping – to remove barriers and open up opportunities for others to follow.
Previous winners include trailblazing, often unsung, women across UK manufacturing, science and technology, as well as iconic leaders such as Nicole Farhi.
Key dates to bear in mind:
- Deadline for nominations: Friday April 5, 2013
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the judging day in London on Friday May 3, 2013
- Winners will be announced at the First Women Awards in London on Wednesday June 12, 2013