After 8 months of designing, writing and testing with the industry, TODAY will see the soft launch of our one-hour Equality and Diversity online training. The training released today is split into three sections: – legal; benefits; and what you can do. It is aimed at informing employees about the benefits of fairness, inclusion and respect in the workplace as well as engaging them with this agenda which will encourage them to see it as an important part of their role within their organisation.
Once again, we would like to offer our thanks to the companies and people that tested the product as well as those who took time to offer their feedback which has helped us to develop a product that is right for the industry. So thank you to Robertson, BAM, BAM Nuttall, CITB, Miller, Galliford Try, Vinci, CECA, CECA Members, CIC, Seddons, Wates, Bell Group, Hochtief Murphy Joint Venture, Volkerstevin, NFB, Shepherds, ISG, Jackson Civils, Volker Fitzpatrick, Costain, Morgan Sindall, Volkerwessels, Balfour Beatty, Owen Pugh, The Clancy Group, Alun Griffiths, Crossrail, E C Harris, Select Plant Hire, Taylor Wimpey and Graham
For those of you interested in finding out more about our online training, you have a number of options: –
- Visit our website for information and pricing as well as to register your interest
- Buy a license – you can buy a yearly license for a set number of employees.
- Buy a fixed number of uses with the option to move to a license at a later date if desired.
- Try it on our online Learner Management System. If you would like to test the training before making any decisions we can give you a trial via our online Learner Management System.
- Sign up to our full launch webinar taking place on Thursday 3rd July 2014 at 12.30pm. This webinar will launch the full three-hour online training package that will sit alongside the one hour course released today. Please note the webinar intends to demonstrate the online learning package and will not include the full training courses.
From the webinar on 3rd July you will be able to select either the one-hour – or the three-hour course – whichever best suits your needs.
You can register your interest for both the online learning and for places on the webinar here or by emailing Patrick direct via Patrick@constructingequality.co.uk— we look forward to “seeing” you on the 3rd!