- To be seen as ‘employers of choice’ to their staff and new recruits in the face of skills shortages
- To win more work – by breaking into new markets and complying with public sector PQQs/ITTs
- To lead the industry
- To take advantage of the £1000 incentive CITB are currently offering to the first 100 companies to achieve accreditation since the launch
Accrediting businesses will develop fairness, inclusion and respect practices appropriate for them through modules written as action plans showing what companies need to do, the evidence to be collected and the template documents that can be used if needed. The template documents supplied as part of Be Fair include policies, contract clauses, tool box talks and more; they come free with the framework and can be worth up to £10,000.
Companies undertaking Be Fair with Constructing Equality Ltd said: “Thank you so much for ALL your attentiveness and quality of support…I would not hesitate to recommend this to other construction companies.” – K & M McLoughlin. “Constructing Equality have been great throughout the entire process, providing support and direction when we needed it.” – Admiral Scaffolding Group. “I started the process with you and hopefully you will be there for us when we reach our Gold level pass -Thanks for all your help during the process.” – Cull Dry Lining and Plastering Ltd.
Why Constructing Equality Ltd?
As a CITB licensed assessment provider, Constructing Equality Ltd are: –
- The first provider licensed
- The only provider that is licensed to assess all levels of Be Fair
- We developed Be Fair for CITB
- We have experience of working with Be Fair for companies including – GRAHAM, ISG, Morgan Sindall, InterCeil Ltd, Rodden and Cooper, Currall Lewis and Martin, Decorous, MD Building Services, Sovini Group, MAC Roofing and the award winning K&M McLoughlin
- All Constructing Equality Ltd assessors and trainers are directly from construction
- We can offer industry tested construction-specific equality and diversity eLearning (Robertsons, Seddons, BAM, Shepherds) at discounted rates with Be Fair assessment (grant eligible, plain English, common sense and accessible).
CITB’s incentive of £1000 for the first 100 companies accredited is still available for new registrations, but places are allocated first-come, first-served at the sign-up point. Constructing Equality Ltd can be contacted on 0151 706 8132 or by emailing Patrick – firstname.lastname@example.org –contact us for help with Be Fair diagnostic questionnaires, for your assessment needs and for pricing.