Is something blocking you from achieving your career goals? Perhaps you can’t get past an unseen organisational barrier? Or maybe you’re just not sure if you’re ready to take the next step. That’s where we can help, our one day management and leadership health check will help you identify how you can get your career back on track; providing tools, advice and opportunities for networking. With 90% of our delegates reporting that we helped them identify and overcome the challenges they were facing, why wait to achieve your ambitions?
Length: One day workshop.
Where held: London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow.
Attendees: 12 per workshop
Audience: Employees in management or looking to progress into management.
Accreditation: All attendees receive a certificate of attendance as proof of CPD
Delivered by: Chrissi McCarthy BSc(Hons), PgDip, MCIOB
What will I learn
- How to take control of your career
- How to make sure your work is recognised by your managers
- How to get managers and colleagues onside
- How to make the case for your progression.
What will it cover
- Undertake a career audit to find what might be holding you back.
- Learn a number of skills to help you manage your career.
- The way built environment organisations operate and how you can add value to your organisation.
- The importance of gender in the workplace? Does it matter if you don’t mind?
- Tools to help you overcome the main challenges identified in the session.
Is it right for me?
- This course is right for you if you want to find out how to progress your carer.
Further courses to consider.
- Career health check, Career enhancer.
“Chrissi is a great coach. She is an expert in her field and instills great confidence; she is a good communicator and conveys her point effectively and has provided some excellent practical guidance about how to progress my career. I cannot recommend her highly enough.”
Vicky Hutchinson National Frameworks Social Responsibility Manager at ISG plc